Since the construction of the Adventure Park, Divisadero has become even more attractive for the adventurer, as soon as you enter the park, you won’t know where to start.
What can you do at the Adventure Park?
Here is a list of what you can do:
- Third longest cable car in the world
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily
- Capacity: 30 to 35 passengers per cabin
- Transfer time: 7 to 8 minutes
- Departs every 30 minutes, wait 20 minutes to return
- 7 zip lines
- Via ferrata
- Schedule: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily
- Groups: 2-4 people
- Duration: 1-3 hours
- Zip rider
- Aerial forest
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking routes with trails for beginners, intermediate and advanced riders.
- Hikes to archaeological sites
- Hikes to communities